Sunday 15 May 2011

Euro Adventure Part II

After being home for about a month, I am off on the second part of my European adventure. I am flying into the slightly less exotic New York City on May 17 and will be joining the m/s Prinsendam again!! This time, I will be visiting Portugal, France, Belgium and Germany before going off on my own, backpack in hand, to Berlin. I will eventually meet up with my uncle Derek & fam in Hungary. I am posting my rough plans below.. Hopefully I will be able to find Internet to update my blog somewhat regularly!

Amanda

May 17 - NYC
18 - Martha's Vineyard
19 - 25 - @ Sea
26 - Lisbon, Portugal
27 - Lisbon Portugal 
28 - Leixoes, Portugal
29 - A Coruna, Spain 
30 - @ Sea
31 - Bordeaux, France
June 1 - Bordeaux, France
2 - Brest, France
3 - St. Malo, France
4 - Cherbourg, France
5 - Brussels, Belgium
6 - Amsterdam, the Netherlands
7 - Hamburg, Germany
8 - Hamburg, Germany
9-12 - Berlin, Germany
12 - Budapest, Hungary
13 - 16 - Debrecen, Hungary
17-27...???

No comments: