Monday 13 June 2011

Budapest, Hungary

After a very quick and easy Easyjet flight from Berlin to Budapest, I was picked up by Derek and Kavan at the Budapest airport... they had lots of long stories to regale me with... mostly one of them... ha ha 

We have an awesome apartment here, right in the theatre district of Budapest. Apparently a young man lives here, but rents it out whenever he can to make some extra money. It has 3 living spaces, a kitchen and bathroom, so I have my own little nook which is just right for me!! It's in a very old building... lots of stairs, but very quaint.

Yesterday, we went for a walk after dinner and saw parliament and some other noteable historical points and today we biked and went for a swim in the baths. I'm sure the Dobos' blog will be much more witty and informative, so I will defer to them for travel updates from now on!

Look who I found!! (Hero's Square, Budapest)

the laundry on the line is ours

the entrance to our apt. is he furthest door to the left in the yellow section

No comments: