Saturday 31 December 2011

Winter Camp Begins!

Happy New Year!

I have arrived safely at my residence at Halla College, where the Winter Camp will take place. Sorry no fancy shmancy pictures yet.. I don't have wifi.... but I do have a gigantic desktop computer, so at least I have internet. I know some people will be upset that I can't put up any food pictures for awhile, you'll just have to wait, people.

My residence is FAR less posh than Kate and Linda's... the school was built in the 60s and I don't think much has been updated in the residences since then (except for the 1990s computers, of course!) It is also COLD! Kate and Linda could control their heat in their room... not this little mouse! They also had an ensuite bathroom, while I've got a communal one... and I haven't quite located a shower yet... so hopefully I can bathe at some point! The hallway where my room is is very dark and really resembles anything you may have seen in a Russian spy movie.

Despite my whining, I'm safe and happy... I'm sure it will make for some funny stories... It's seriously so cold typing right now though!!

That's all for now... the first question I asked the Director of the camp was how to get food... so she is coming to meet me to show me where the cafeteria is in a few minutes... again sorry (Martha)... there will be no pictures.

No comments: